If you love Halloween, you already know that this is one holiday that’sall about the sugar.
Sure, plenty of other holidays get in on the candy game, but Halloween owns it.
That’s why it can be easy to forget all of the other sweet and seasonal treats that don’t come wrapped in a sealed plastic package!
It’s a good idea to only eat sealed candy when you’re trick-or-treating, but if you’re throwing a Halloween party? That’s when you get the chance to be creative!
With the holiday swooping in right around the corner, we’re obsessed with a deliciously spooky recipe perfect for doling out to friends and family alike for some thrilling, chilling Halloween fun.
It’s our oh-so-scary take on classic candy bark! You’re probably used to toffee crunch and peppermint bark as holiday staples later in the year, but have you ever seen a candy bark witheyeballs?
Now’s your chance! Print out the recipe below to make it for yourself!
- Candy melts; plain, purple, and green
- Chopped nuts
- Chocolate candies
- Pumpkin seeds
- Chocolate bar, broken
- Candy eyes
- Keeping all three colors separate, heat candy melts in the microwave 2 minutes.
- Fill the bottom of a square pan lined with wax paper with plain candy melt, smoothing as you go.
- Pour green and purple candy melt across the top in alternating stripes.
- Use a toothpick to swirl colors together.
- Sprinkles topping liberally across the surface of the candy.
- Refrigerate two hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Due to restrictions, this video cannot
be viewed in your region.
Originally found athttp://littlethings.com/